Click column header to sort
HexArmor® is a leader in developing some of the most advanced PPE solutions for your hands, arms, and body. At HexArmor®, we believe safety is not a luxury – it’s a necessity. Since day one, we have set out to create the safest, highest quality products on the market, and have done so, breaking new ground in cut, puncture, needle, and abrasion resistance, all without sacrificing dexterity.
Are you looking for a career that rewards innovative problem solving in a rapidly growing work environment? Join the HexArmor Sales team, where your talents and energy will be focused on developing solutions for our ever-expanding customer base.
Manage customer interactions, qualify leads for our sales team, and facilitate sales over the phone and online. A successful candidate must be able to handle a large volume of interactions while providing paramount service and support. This is a role that will immerse candidates into a variety of operations within the company including sales, marketing, and customer service. We are looking for ambitious, organized, and savvy people looking to make an impact in this fast-growing organization.
HexArmor® is a leader in developing some of the most advanced PPE solutions. At HexArmor®, we believe safety is not a luxury – it’s a necessity. We believe that business is people. Since day one, we have worked hand-in-hand with our customers to deliver innovative and effective PPE solutions to keep workers safe.
HexArmor is a wholesale industrial distribution and contract manufacturing company providing PPE to the industrial sector with a strong emphasis on sales and marketing capabilities.
We are seeking a highly motivated Order Management Specialist to join our growing team of professionals at HexArmor. The Order Management Specialist candidate would possess strong organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and accuracy, as well as an impeccable attention to detail. This person also must have exceptional phone etiquette and presence.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of general office experience with a focus on order processing and customer service; wholesale distribution business familiarity is preferred.
- Enter customer and purchase information into ERP, verify accuracy
- Coordinate with sales, manufacturing, shipping and customers to ensure terms and delivery information is correct
- Provide customer service, keeping customers informed about the ordering process
- Respond to and manage, customer complaints
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Set up and manage paper and electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as sales orders, return authorizations, invoices, etc.
- Communicate daily with sales, operations and warehouse departments
- Ensure all orders are shipped in a timely manner according to specific account deadlines
- Ensure all invoices are sent to customers within 24 hours of shipment
- Cooperate and interact with various departments to resolve customer service issues
- Communicate with warehouse personnel regarding shipping/routing guide presented by customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and concerns professionally
- Manage return requests and communication, providing relevant paperwork in a timely manner
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly sales and other related reports
- Communicate pricing and availability to customers, provide quotes as needed
- New customer set up in ERP system
- Manage EDI orders, including fixing errored files
- Enter and Invoice orders from customer portals
- Work with freight carriers to set up shipments, file claims for lost or damaged shipments
- Quote freight rates, provide estimates to customers or internal employees
- Oversee the handling, preparation and shipping of global export packages and cargo freight
- Prepare documentation for shipments including invoices, bill of lading, carrier bills, air freight documents and export clearing paperwork
- Resolve issues with overseas deliveries and customs clearing
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of relevant experience Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate preferred
- SAP Business One knowledge is desired but not required
- International export experience strongly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional & courteous phone etiquette
- Ability to succeed in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong Customer Service experience is preferred
HexArmor® is a leader in developing some of the most advanced PPE solutions. At HexArmor®, we believe safety is not a luxury – it’s a necessity. We believe that business is people. Since day one, we have worked hand-in-hand with our customers to deliver innovative and effective PPE solutions to keep workers safe. HexArmor is a wholesale industrial distribution and contract manufacturing company providing PPE to the industrial sector with a strong emphasis on sales and marketing capabilities.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, and motivated individual for an HR Generalist with strong emphasis in recruiting for our Grand Rapids, MI office. The individual will be part of the local HR team with areas of responsibility in recruiting, onboarding, HR system administration, compliance, and various HR projects. This position is a great fit for someone who desires to make a big impact in a fast-moving, growing company, and has a strong desire to work and grow in multiple areas of HR.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit exempt and non-exempt employees for both office and production. Partner with hiring managers in job description creation, job posting, and managing candidate funnels in the applicant tracking system.
- Schedule phone interviews, onsite interviews, candidate debriefs and offer letter creation.
- Own the college recruiting process and relationships
- In coordination with the office admin schedule interviews and coordinate travel logistics– interview schedule, day of meals, plane flights, hotels, email candidates
- Coordinate ISO certification requirements with Quality Manager; approve Bridge training completion; update training files for ISO certification
- In coordination with the sales training manager and hiring managers, develop the onboarding plan for employees for the first 60 days.
- Provide coaching and counseling to supervisors and Team Leaders in production for effective employee interactions and support.
- Provide employee relations support for hourly employees.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees; ie FMLA, 125 plan, I-9, COBRA, and worker’s compensation.
- Data management of employee changes in HRIS
- Assist in developing and delivering HR training (ie.Health and Safety, Discrimination, and Harassment.)
- Assist with developing and tracking of HR metrics. Provide HR reports as needed.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in planning and coordinating employee events and other engagement initiatives
- Assist in 401k and benefits enrollment and administration
- Assist in the design and implementation of new projects and programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires four-year degree preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or other closely related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR principles and practices, familiarity with federal and state regulations.
- 2-5 years of experience in Human Resources required, preferably as a generalist or a recruiter.
- Prior experience with an HRIS or ATS strongly preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred; able to work and communicate with people of different backgrounds and different languages is a plus.
- PHR or other HR certification preferred.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must be computer savvy and able to work with databases and multiple computer systems. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Attention to detail and thorough follow through, ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information.
HexArmor®is a leader in developing some of the most advanced PPE solutions for your hands, arms, and body. At HexArmor®, we believe safety is not a luxury – it’s a necessity. Since day one, we have worked hand-in-hand with our customers to deliver innovative and effective PPE solutions to keep workers safe, and we have done so, breaking new ground in safety technologies, creating world class solutions for our customers.
The graphic designer works on the creative team within the marketing department under the direction of the Marketing Manager. As a graphic designer you are responsible for the development of the overall layout and production design for printed literature, digital assets and sales tools. This position will work with all areas of the company—sales, product development, digital marketing, operations—to support the company’s internal and external marketing needs. In addition, your responsibilities include working with outside vendors on printing, photography and other marketing-related needs.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Edit/update literature to reflect all current products and specifications
- Understand and stay current on market, industries, and product trends
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Prepare layouts for printer
- Prepare digital assets
- Create charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork
- Interact, communicate and present ideas to internal clients
- Color theory
- Web/print page layout
- Knowledge of digital asset creation
- Printing process
- Time management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of web design a plus
HexArmor® is a leader in developing some of the most advanced PPE solutions for your hands, arms, and body. At HexArmor®, we believe safety is not a luxury – it’s a necessity. Since day one, we have worked hand-in-hand with our customers to deliver innovative and effective PPE solutions to keep workers safe, and have done so, breaking new ground in cut, puncture, needle, and abrasion resistance, all without sacrificing dexterity.
We are looking for an aggressive and disciplined sales professional with a problem-solving, consultative sales approach. The candidate must have expertise in specifying products to large end users and experience managing distributors in the industrial and/or PPE markets.
Territory covered is Colorado and neighboring states. Denver, CO; Salt Lake City, UT, or another central location within the territory is preferable.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with plant safety professionals at large industrial end users to identify safety problems and opportunities to reduce injuries and costs
- Recommend, specify and/or develop appropriate HexArmor cut/puncture/abrasion/impact resistant solutions
- Assist customer Safety Management to build economic justification based on reduction in injuries and PPE costs
- Assist plant and divisional safety management in the roll out of new PPE policies
- Establish supportive relationships and credibility with divisional, and corporate level safety officers
- Establish productive relationships and credibility with regional and national distribution management
- Support and develop champions at regional and national safety distribution partners
- Provide training for distributors’ inside and outside sales personnel in their region.
- Attend industry specific, regional and national safety conferences as required
- Using Salesforce.Com CRM to plan and record daily, weekly, monthly activities
- Forecast pending and future business in CRM opportunity management system for inventory planning
- Manage expenses to maintain profitability targets for the region including travel, samples, distributor support
- Ability to travel 60% or more overnight.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree and or 3-8 years experience in industrial outside sales work experience preferred
- Proven success managing a large, multi-state territory.
- Experience working for a manufacturer or distributor calling on end users and distributors.
- Proven success in oil/gas industry and industrial accounts a plus
- Proven ability to help customers solve problems
- Desire and ability to work in fast-paced environment and be part of a high performance team
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaboratively by phone/email to prospects and customers.
- Process driven and ability to manage customer expectations thru the HexArmor solutions process
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to learn and use CRM---SalesForce.Com
- Base plus commission